Saturday, January 8, 2011

Describe your Dream house

To start with the exterior. My dream house would be just outside of town on at least 50 or so acres. With a lot of trees surrounding the area, so it really feels like I have a ton of privacy. I definately want a brick house, because they are more stable when the tornadoes come! Since, when I build my dream house, it will be in tornado alley! [oklahoma] Now, with the interior. I'm going to start with the kitchen. This is where I will spend most of my time because I absolutely love to cook. [hence the reason I'm going to school for culinary arts] I want my cabinets to make a U shape with an island in the middle. [it would be huge] I want cabinets with a maple finish, stainless steel appliances, and black granite countertops, with tile flooring.For the livingroom, and pretty much the rest of the house I want all earth tone colors. I like for a place to feel warm, and cozy like I'm walking into a spa everytime I walk into my own home. The colors I'm thinking of are Olive/Sage Green, beige, different shades of brown, and a little bit of rustic red thrown in here and there. I will have lots of flowers and candles that will be lit a lot of the time. So it smells fantastic!My closet is the number one thing in my house. I will have a huge walk-in with tones of shelving for my shoes and plenty of room for my clothes. [like you see on CRIBS on MTV]Back to the exterior. I want a super big, L-shaped pool, with a rocky waterfall and a diving board for those who want to do crazy moves off of it. :] I also want a sound system setup outside for those super awesome crazy nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment